Religare Securities Review – Religare Securities is a holding company of one of India’s leading diversified financial services groups. Its headquarters are in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1984 by Malvinder Mohan Singh and Shivinder Mohan Singh and was admitted to the National Stock Exchange in 1994. Currently, the company’s Chief Executive Officer is Devkaran Singh Religare.
Religare Securities Review
Religare is a Latin word that means to bind together. Religare securities chose this name to reflect the integrated nature of their services. The company’s name is paired with the symbol of a four-leaf clover. Traditionally, a four-leaf clover is considered a good fortune to find one. Each leaf of the Religare clover has a special meaning. It is a symbol of hope, trust, care, and good fortune.
- Hope – The first leaf represents the aspirations to succeed. The dream of becoming. Of new possibilities. It is the beginning of every step and the foundation on which a person reaches for the stars.
- Trust – The second leaf represents the ability to place one’s own faith in another. To have a relationship as partners in a team. To accomplish a given goal with the balance that brings satisfaction to all, not in the binding, but in the bond that is built.
- Care – The third leaf represents the secret ingredient that is the cement in every relationship. The truth of feeling that underlies sincerity and the triumph of diligence in every aspect. From it springs true warmth of service and the ability to adapt to evolving environments with consideration to all.
- Good Fortune – The fourth and the final leaf of the clover signify that rare ability to meld opportunity and planning with circumstance to generate those often looked for remunerative moments of success.
The company’s values are :
- Passion – To demonstrate tremendous energy and enthusiasm at all times and act entrepreneurially to achieve organizational objectives.
- Innovation – To constantly challenge the status quo and to look beyond mundane ways of working and think out of the box.
- Ambition – To think big: Aspire to achieve seemingly impossible and to set the highest standards of performance.
- Diligence – To make constant and earnest efforts to accomplish whatever is undertaken and to adhere to defined processes and systems.
- Team Work – To build relationships to ensure collaboration and integration across business groups and to act to build a positive spirit, morale and co-operation within and across teams, take action to resolve team conflict.
The company serves clients in India and it offers an integrated suite of financial services through its underlying subsidiaries and operating entities.
Religare subsidiaries include:
Religare Health Insurance Company Limited
It is an Indian health insurance firm established in July 2012, by Religare enterprise limited, Union Bank of India, and Corporation Bank. It came as a result of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), an arm of the World Bank Group, investing in Religare. The company headquarters are situated at Gurgaon, Haryana. The services offered include; health insurance, critical illness, personal accident, top-up coverage, international travel insurance, and maternity along with Group Health insurance and Group Personal Accident Insurance for corporate. Mr. Anuj Gulati is the present Managing Director and CEO of the company.
Religare Comtrade Limited
The company is a service provider of wealth management, life insurance, and retail broking services which was incorporated on 24th June 2010. It offers products and services ranging from wealth management, life insurance, retail broking, and mutual funds. Its registered offices are situated at Gurgaon, Haryana. The company has three directors – Rajesh Sharma, Gurvinder Singh Juneja, and Ashish Anand.
Religare Global Asset Management Inc.
Religare Global Asset Management, inc. provides investment management services. The company operates globally and offers the following services; portfolio consulting, investment advisory, health insurance, wealth and asset management, financial planning, and investment supervisory. It was founded on 23rd June 2010. Its offices are situated at Park Avenue Suite, New York in the United States of America.
Religare Finvest Limited
Religare Finvest Limited serves customers in India in the financial sector providing commercial financial services. The company offers working capital, secured business expansion, and short-term trade finance loans. The company is located in Gurugram, India. The company was founded in 2001 as a private non-banking financial institution. Mr. Sanjay Palve is the current Chief Executive officer of the company
Religare Securities Limited
Religare Securities Limited (RSL) serves clients in India operating as a brokerage firm. The company offers broking services in equity, currency, stock, derivatives, mutual funds, and commodity, as well as an online share trading web portal. It is located in New Delhi India. Currently, Mr. Nitin Jain is the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of the company.
Religare Broking Limited
Religare Broking Limited (RBL) is one of the market-leading securities firms in India serving clients across both offline and online platforms. Through its extensive footprint, the company offers broking services in Equity, Derivatives, Mutual funds, financial advisory services, Currency and Commodity as well as depository participant services. The company’s current president is Mr. Jayant Manglik.
Religare Housing Development Finance Corporation
RHDFC is a housing finance company registered with the National Housing Bank. It offers home-purchase, home construction, and home improvement loans to the low-income segment, primarily persons engaged in the informal sector, across urban and semi-urban India through a service strongly differentiated on ‘trust’ and ‘ convenience’ supported by a distinct and robust underwriting framework.
Religare Enterprises Limited
Religare Enterprises Limited (REL) is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) in India. As a group, Religare caters to diverse segments of the market from mass retail to affluent, Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)’s to midsize corporate. Religare subsidiaries service over 1.1 million clients from over 1,275 locations having a presence in more than 400 cities.
Religare has been awarded a number of awards since its formation with the most recent one being accorded to them in the year 2019 where their subsidiary “Religare Commodities Limited” received the ‘MCX awards’ for “Best broking House – Bullion”