Upcoming IPO List 2021 – Find all Upcoming IPOs in India in 2021 along with all the important information related to IPOs. Our IPO investment Portal, provide upcoming IPO information from the primary stock market.
IPO information available on this website includes IPO Allotment Status, IPO Bidding Information, IPO Ratings, IPO Grading, IPO Reviews, IPO Grey Market Premium, IPO News, etc. The following New IPOs are scheduled to be open for subscription in the coming month. All upcoming IPOs in India are listed below.
Upcoming IPOs in India in 2021 are:
|Issuer Company||IPO Size (Rs.)||Issue Date|
|Paytm IPO||21,800 Cr.||2021|
|Shyam Metalics and Energy Limited IPO||1107 Cr.||2021|
|Bajaj Energy IPO||5450 Cr.||2021|
|Go Airlines||3600 Cr.||2021|
|Fincare Small Finance Bank||1330 Cr.||2021|
|Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels||1000 Cr.||2021|
IPO (Initial Public Offering)
Initial Public Offer (IPO), is the first sale of shares by a privately-owned company to the public through the SEBI. The companies going public raises funds through IPO for working capital, debt repayment, acquisitions, and a bunch of other uses by filing RHP (Red Herring Prospectus) to SEBI.
The investor or trader can apply for IPO Stocks by filling an IPO Application Form both online and offline. The offline forms are usually available with stockbrokers for free. The investor can also apply for IPO Stocks online through Online Stock Brokers & Net Banking like ICICI Direct, HDFC Securities, SBI, Share Khan, Zerodha, and Reliance Money.
IPO Terms (Jargons)
- Exchange: The stock exchange where the IPO shares are proposed to be listed for the first issue. Mainline IPO’s are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE). The SME IPO’s are listed on the NSE EMERGE platform of the National Stock Exchange or BSE SME platform of the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- IPO Open Date / Issue Close Date: The opening and closing date of the IPO bidding process on the respective Exchange. Investors can apply for an IPO during this time only on both exchanges.
- Lot Size: The minimum count of shares an investor can apply for in an IPO like a lot size of ‘200’ means that an investor needs to bid for at least 200 shares of a particular IPO.
- Issue Price: The price per equity share for an IPO. There are 2 types of IPO’s – one is Book Building and the second is Fixed Price. Book Building IPOs will have a price range, for example, Rs 120 -125, and investors need to bid within the price range. A fixed price issue has a specific price to bid where investors need to bid on that specific price only.
- Issue Size: The total monetary value of the IPO is called the Issue Size. It is described by multiplying the total number of shares offered by the company with the issue price per share.
Conclusion – Upcoming IPO
If you are investing in IPOs then you can find here the list of Upcoming IPOs, Upcoming IPOs in India, IPO List 2021, IPOs in India, Latest IPOs in India, Recent IPOs in India, Best IPOs in India, and much more.
Upcoming IPO FAQs
Upcoming IPOs are those IPOs that have been drafted with SEBI or approved by SEBI for listing on market through Exchange.
You can find the Upcoming IPO list on iShareMarket.com. The Upcoming IPO’s in India for the year are listed here on our IPO Dashboard and it is updated regularly.
You can apply for an upcoming IPO through a stock broker platform and the best platforms are Zerodha & Sharekhan.
4 thoughts on “Upcoming IPOs in India 2021”
I need alert for the upcoming IPOs.
You can bookmark this page (Upcoming IPO) into your browser and revisit whenever you want.
pl keep me updated
This Upcoming IPO page is updated frequently. Keep visiting for new IPO alerts.